We invite proposals for paper presentations, workshops/interactive sessions, addressingthe following themes:
If you would like to present, start by submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday January 31st 2020.
You will need to provide the following information:
• Theme: Risk or Resilience (DELETE that which is not relevant)
• Author(s) Name
• University or Company Affiliation
• Presentation Method: Present Paper or Workshop (DELETE that not relevant)
• Abstract (max 250 words)
• Keywords: 5 Keywords for your Paper
• Author(s) Biography (max 200 words):
• Contact detail of Author(s): email address
After we receive your presentation proposal, it moves to the evaluation step. All proposals will be reviewed within two weeks of submission.
Once your proposal is accepted, you must register to receive your allocated time slot on either day of the conference.
Friday January 31st 2020 – Proposal Deadline
Friday February 28th 2020 – Early Registration Deadline
Wednesday April 1st 2020 – Late Registration Deadline